- G.T. Trade d.o.o. – by applying information and communication technologies to a more competitive appearance on the market
- G.T. TRADE, a limited liability company for export-import, tourism, trade and construction
Call: IMPROVING THE COMPETITIVENESS AND EFFICIENCY OF SMES THROUGH INFORMATION AND COMMUNICATION TECHNOLOGIES (ICT) – 2
- The project envisions the introduction of new and improvement of existing ICT solutions within the company G.T. TRADE d.o.o. which will contribute to the optimization of the company’s business process and increase its competitiveness, and thus at the same time contributes to the technological improvement and competitiveness of the Croatian economy in general.
- Procurement of new ICT solutions that will contribute to the optimization of business processes and easier and faster performance of work tasks, which will contribute to increasing revenue, preserving existing jobs and creating new ones, and strengthening the market position and increasing competitiveness.
- Introduction of ICT solutions in the company’s business processes
- Optimization of business processes and increased efficient business
- Increasing revenues from the provision of services
- Increasing employee knowledge to use new ICT business solutions
- Providing additional jobs
- Total project value: 407,445 HRK
- Grant amount awarded: HRK 264,798.50
- Project implementation period: 20.12.2019-20.06.2020.
- Contact person for more information: Goran Tonšić, director
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Competitiveness and Cohesion Operational Program
- The contents of this text are the sole responsibility of G.T. TRADE d.o.o.